ADVERTISEMENT

Penn State University has done way worst! Criminal activity...

OMTerp1996

Sophomore
Gold Member
Nov 17, 2010
They led a cover-up of major crimes that took place in their facilities for decades. The worst cover-up of sexual crimes against children and allowed to happen after knowing for years! PSU's football team should have been shut-down and awarded the "death-penalty" in college football since the ADMINISTRATION and head coach covered up the whole operation! That my friend is pretty messed up and the worst act anyone could do in life! Penn State has no "rocks to throw" ever!

Get over the "hand-shake" item and focus on the fact that your university had a major criminal case cover-up...

can you spell "ASSSSSSS HOOOOOLE ... have you read a book since being an immature 1st grader? ... let alone hearing anything on the TV ...except a 10 second sound bite from ESPN.. which 'comprises' your ...'knowledge' ...you are so uninformed and unenlightened ..as well as bigoted and hateful ..and jealous and penis envied ..well ..hell ..I could go on but...I think I'd lose you in intellectual discussion

Originally posted by OMTerp1996:

They led a cover-up of major crimes that took place in their facilities for decades. The worst cover-up of sexual crimes against children and allowed to happen after knowing for years! PSU's football team should have been shut-down and awarded the "death-penalty" in college football since the ADMINISTRATION and head coach covered up the whole operation! That my friend is pretty messed up and the worst act anyone could do in life! Penn State has no "rocks to throw" ever!

Get over the "hand-shake" item and focus on the fact that your university had a major criminal case cover-up...
LOL.

Another clueless wonder rants and states no facts.

There is a guy sitting in a jail cell in Bellfonte for his acts at Penn State against young boys....many administrators have resigned.....from what I have read, Penn State is guilty of these terrible crimes and the cover-up (turning of their heads) What they received was justice.
I respected Paterno and it was sad to see the wins taken away...but later given back. Was this a sign that maybe he honestly did not know of what was going on? Have the Penn State administrators returned the statue of "Joe Pa" to its original place outside the stadium?
This situation has put a black cloud over Penn State in general.....people will never forget this terrible tragedy and Penn State alumni and fans will just have to live with it.

Reactions: slwlion
I think it's time for the Paterno zealots to move on . Joe had to know that Sandusky was a perv. Too much evidence over the years not to . State College is a tiny town . He didn't call the cops because he didn't want the spotlight on the program , bad PR, etc. . Those that believe he followed the law by going to his "boss" with the information are delusional . Joe had no boss at Penn State. He was the boss. If McQueary had told Joe, "I just saw Jerry Sandusky showering with your grandson " , do you think Joe would have looked into the employee handbook to see what the rules were? He would have gone to the police to have the sicko arrested . Joe was a great guy who did so much for the university . But to ignore the realties of the situation and look for reasons to rewrite history .......

I think it's time for the Paterno zealots to move on . Joe had to know that Sandusky was a perv. Too much evidence over the years not to . State College is a tiny town . He didn't call the cops because he didn't want the spotlight on the program , bad PR, etc. . Those that believe he followed the law by going to his "boss" with the information are delusional . Joe had no boss at Penn State. He was the boss. If McQueary had told Joe, "I just saw Jerry Sandusky showering with your grandson " , do you think Joe would have looked into the employee handbook to see what the rules were? He would have gone to the police to have the sicko arrested . Joe was a great guy who did so much for the university . But to ignore the realties of the situation and look for reasons to rewrite history .......
Like your math (9nationalchampionships), your understanding of Joe Paterno and the facts of this tragedy are sadly delusional.. I have read your posts for years. Your hatred for everything Penn State and displaying your hatred at every opportunity borders on paranoia..And Pitt still remains $hitt.

PITT ALERT....PITT ALERT. Can you smell the turd???

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT