ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa Fan Needing Advice

tjroose

Walk-On
Jul 19, 2021
Greetings Terps Fans - I am coming out to for the Iowa Game in October with family and friends, and had a few questions about game day logistics. Any help would be much appreciated.

Is it best to buy tickets day of game or will the game sell out? What are the best sections to view game?

What is the best means of transportation to and from downtown D.C?

Any tailgating advice?

Reactions: GolfHacker1
Greetings Terps Fans - I am coming out to for the Iowa Game in October with family and friends, and had a few questions about game day logistics. Any help would be much appreciated.

Is it best to buy tickets day of game or will the game sell out? What are the best sections to view game?

What is the best means of transportation to and from downtown D.C?

Any tailgating advice?
I'm a Hawk fan that lives in Maryland. The best way downtown is usually via metro. There's a stop in College Park that will get you there. There are other stops too based on where you're staying. The game most likely will not sell out. Traffic could be (or should I say will be??) a MAJOR problem so the earlier you can get there the better (IMO). In the past the lots opened at 3pm for a Friday night game. The Capitol Area I-Club has a block of tickets and will be sponsoring events all weekend including a tailgate. You can check out their facebook page https://www.facebook.com/capitalareaiowaclub . I got Iowa seats before and they were up in the nosebleeds so we bought our own tickets in the lower level on the Iowa side. You can tailgate in any lot (with a couple exceptions).

Reactions: GolfHacker1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT