ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Poly = Update

TMAN

All-Big Ten
May 29, 2001
Saw Md vs Saint John's last night and it was a fleecing of the Johnnies by the terps last night. Score was 3-0 with 4 minutes. It could of should of been SIX TO ZERO. Terps hit the post 3 other times. Total Domination of the number 17 team in the country and one expected to challenge for the Big East title.

Got to say tha Harrick and Townsend and Rodkey are going to be deady on the attack. Might be the best attack in ACC. Sasho started Patrick Mullins last night and he looked good but don't know how much you can read into that tonight(as far as starting).

Now the secret weapon. WOW...is all I can say about Tseutelo "Sunny" Jane. The kid's going to be the next great one at Maryland. He's got tremendous pace and quickness. He reminds me of former Clemson speedster Dane Richards whose in the MLS. He gives Md a threat every time he touches the ball. His game is a cross of Rodney Wallace and Jeremy Hall but he's not as big. Sasho brought him off the bench but I don't know how long he'll be there on the bench. He changes the dynamics of the game and attacks all the time. Every team will have to mark this kid closely which will allow Harrick and Townsend even more room. Sasho played the kid on the outside mid position last night. This kid made 2nd team all american last year. I want to see the other 11 prospect. I doubt there were 11 better in the high school ranks last year.

t.
This post was edited on 8/23 2:25 PM by TMAN

Thanks TMAN. Good report as always. Sunny Jane is the young man you have been touting ever since he signed. Not sure, but you my be entitled to a finder's fee.

By any chance did Fernandez, the freshman from McDonogh see any action.

I didn't see Fernandez get in but I might of missed it. Mullins, Jane and the big defender from New Zeland all played. Score wasn't a true indicator just how much Maryland dominated. They stay healthy , this squad is going to be VEry TOUGH to knock out. I'm getting the feeling, you won't be able to shut out this terps squad. A team will have to be able to score a couple of goals to knock em out completely as this attack is that leathal.

As for Jane, wait till u see this kid. He's a whirling dirvish. He's got Rodney Wallace and Jeremy Hall skills with a nose for the goal. He luvs to go forward.

t.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT