ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Poly - Sasho does it again!

TMAN

All-Big Ten
May 29, 2001
Alex Shinsky of York PA (2011 class), rated the number 1 midfielder in the country is a Terp.

One hell of a way to start the recruiting class for 2011.

T.

Thanks TMAN.. Great start for Sasho. 2011 Class Might have to replace a lot of talent.

Re: Hey Poly - Get ur binoculars on

Malcom Harris and Mike Gamble are applying for McDonough up your way (per ESPN Rise). They're without a doubt the BIG TWO juniors coming up in the area. U have to think they're the top two for Sasho in 2012 and the way Sasho recruits, we can pencil in Maryland as the lead horse. Not to mention that McDonogh just sent us Marquez and Mamadou.

LookN for your reports on McDonogh

t

A name for you to remember TMAN

Jalen Robinson at Mt. St. Joe. All Metro last year, his soph year, as a defender. He will be your prototypical attacking defender by the time he graduates.

Jalen was on the U-15 national team, and reportedly was offered Residency down at Bradenton last year. Some friends , who are very familar with the MSJ soccer program, say Jalen turned down residency, because his mother did not want him to go.

Re: A name for you to remember TMAN

Good stuff Poly,.... I've got the name noted. There's a defender up your way also that I believe is on Maryland's list for the 2011 class. I'll dig up the name and see if u've see the backliner before.

t.

Hey Poly - Switcharoo??

I'm seeing Mamadou Kansaye as an NCS verbal along with a teammate of his from McDonogh (Not Marquez). U heard anythng up there on this...?

t.

Re: Hey Poly - Switcharoo??

There is nothing on the NCS site about it, nor any other report of commits.

Re: Hey Poly - Switcharoo??

Sheldon Shealer has it on the ESPN Rise site (for NCS commit list along with a teammate of Mamadou - package deal?)

t.

Re: Confirmed - Mamadou to NCS (signed)

Right, I heard on good authority that Maryland just didn't have the money to offer a full 'ship; NC State had the money and that was it. Apparently, Kansaye really had Maryland as his 1st choice all along, but in a sport that the NCAA allows only 9.9 ships, that's the way it goes. This ain't hoops where the men get 13 'ships in a sport played by five at a time. Or football where it is what, 85 'ships?

Re: Confirmed - Mamadou to NCS (signed)

good stuff Mike.... figure something was up on the curve. I'm still keeping the fingers crossed that everyone comes back because next year team looks like a doozy.

t.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT