ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Mike Fekula and TMAN .. Have you seen the Sun's

POLY1967

Junior
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Fall All Metro Teams. Overall some of the Terp Teams did very well.

Football brings in Roman Braglio from McDonogh and they are looking at Shayne Sullivan from Spalding, Adam Greene from Broadneck ( K ), Rob Chesson ( RB ) Old MIll (Grades) , and maybe a little with Paul Federinko ( LM ) from Atholton.

Field Hockey wise they have a gem coming in. Alyssa Parker from Glenelg who a believe is getting a " full ride , and junior commit Brooke Adler from Garrison Forest.

Girls Soccer is supplying Coach Pensky with the " Motherlode ( a don't want to steal Keith's copyright on Mothership ) : Ashley Spivey ( McDonogh ) a two time Metro player of the year and US U-17 member; Taylor Cummings also from McDonogh; Alexis Prior-Brown from Mercy and Riley Barger from Bryn Mawr.

On the men's side only goalie Cody Niedermeier from Broadneck is headed to the Terps. The ACC school that garnered the majority of the talent here was Wake Forest. They bring in Met Player of the year Mike Gamble ( McDonogh ); Jalen Robinson ( MSJ, been watching him since he was a freahman ); Andrew Harris ( Gilman ) and finally Ricky Greenfelder from Curley.

You can get more info from the Sun online, unfortunately I can not cut and paste due to the Sun's new viewing policy.

I see Sasho is recruiting the DeGrafenreidt kid (jr) up there whose supposedly a very good holding central defender. Poly.... U seen the kid?

T

I knew I missed someone. Mike DeGraffenreidt is a central Defender out of Loyola High School. Yes, I have seen him play and he is a very solid player. I believe he was ( is ) on one of the US developement teams. Would take him in a heartbeat of if was Sasho.

http://espn.go.com/high-school/boys-soccer/honors/story/_/id/7105877/class-2013-51-100

http://espn.go.com/high-school/boys-soccer/honors/story/_/id/7105877/class-2013-51-100

I had all the F-Hockey and W-Soccer recruits up earlier; partial on the M-Soccer which TMAN usually has. Parker is the real deal; could possible contend for starting time from Day One, although a lot of good people already here at her position. W-Soccer is at a major transition point in the program due to huge graduation losses; a ton of talent and experience, quality & quantity going out the door, so incoming freshman have rare chance to really contend and possibly start right away. Terps will probably pay price for their youth next year, but the talent level keeps going up with Brian's recruiting.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT