ADVERTISEMENT

Hello from Iowa

hoks2415

Sophomore
Sep 19, 2013
You guys any good, or are we going to kick your ass like Ohio State did?

JK, going to be a close game.

I think they're o.k., but they don't seem much interested in football. I wish they were on here more, I'm traveling there and would like to know about some decent restaurants that will let a Midwestern Republican in.

Do you have any specific questions? Seems like a lot of Iowa fans are going to D.C. on Friday. Hope you have a great time and the best team wins (the Terps).

Originally posted by ATerp:
Do you have any specific questions? Seems like a lot of Iowa fans are going to D.C. on Friday. Hope you have a great time and the best team wins (the Terps).
will be my first time to College Park and am looking forward to seeing Maryland and i think the game will be very tight. i am wondeinrg what the recommendations are for the bars around campus- what are must hits before and after the game?

do not want to jinx it but the weather looks like could be amazing..

good luck to the terps

Originally posted by ATerp:
We will win because it's Homecoming.
You certainly may win, but I doubt it will have anything to do with it being Homecoming. Regardless, here's to a well fought game with very limited injuries.

There are a number of bars on Route 1 in C.P. Looney's Pub is big and has good food. Cornerstone is good. Town Hall is the cheapest with a older crowd. Ledo's has great pizza. Ask around at the game for more.

Yeah, I was joking. Like we were supposed to beat WVU with our special uniforms. We don't always fair so well in Homecoming games. Should be a good one though.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT