ADVERTISEMENT

Fekula

Cook

I checked it out and it appears it is just an incomplete roster; I have some more checking to do but it is not unusual this time of year for there to be glitches like this. The one thing I do know is that they have so many returning players plus the 11 freshman that apparently a couple of people are going to be red-shirted. I'll pass it along when I get confirmation.

Actually, I hate to tell you but.....

I just got confirmation that Cook is gone. Withdrew as a student at the end of the fall semester. Am now trying to determine where she is going. Sorry if I gave you false hope; the initial sources I checked had no idea anything was up. I have to wonder if she saw all the players coming back plus Griffin and Horton coming off redshirt seasons, if that had any effect on her decision.

Re: Actually, I hate to tell you but.....

That is too bad. You can never have too many good players. Looking forward to Griffin playing though. And Taylor Cummings next year. Hopefully Cummings won't change her mind like Cook.
This post was edited on 1/27 10:33 PM by GoTerps27

That was my thought as well. I have to wonder if the numbers game had something to do with this: Karri Ellen returning this year in the midfield; Beth Glaros there for three more years; Griffin and Horton for four years, etc etc. I dunno, it could have been a dozen other factors that can affect freshmen. In any case, from what I hear, Cummings is supposed to be the best to have been recruited in years, so she is the the load stone.

Looks like Jordan Hammond is gone too. I read her and Jen Cook were good friends. Interesting to say the least.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT