ADVERTISEMENT

Fact or Fiction: Malik Washington belongs back in the Rivals250

TSR ScottGreene

The Guy in Charge
Staff
Nov 10, 2013
Was asked by the national team to answer this question over the weekend. Goes without saying, it is an absolute fact that Malik belongs back in the Rivals250. In fact, I'd be surprised if he doesn't re-enter at his highest ranking ever based on the start of the season for Spalding. They are absolutely destroying top national competition with the offense scoring at will. They beat DeMatha a few weeks ago and destroyed McDonogh last week 45-0. Malik is obviously a top athlete having starred at both football and basketball the past few years. But he is making ALL the throws right now and his accuracy is on point. If it hasn't been obvious to you guys for years now, other than maybe Haskins and Caleb Williams, there hasn't been another local QB where I just immediately knew he was a program changer the first time I saw the kid throw. This kid simply has 'it.' Based on their start, Spalding is well on their way to win a 3rd straight MIAA title with Malik under center and he's likely to see his stock soar. More at the link below.

STORY

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.