ADVERTISEMENT

Daishen Nix cuts list to five

TSR ScottGreene

The Guy in Charge
Staff
Nov 10, 2013
Five-star PG Daishen Nix cut his list to five schools last night, which includes the Terps. Bossi takes a deep dive into all five schools' chances and where the Terps currently stand.

STORY

I'll add, I have been hearing myself that Kentucky basically didn't scout Nix much at all during the final live period and depending on who you talk to, have moved on to other options. This would be a huge break for Maryland, as we have seen them come in late before and pull the rug out from under the Terps. Kansas is feeling very confident in this one and I've heard from some folks who believe it's going to come down to the Terps and Jayhawks. One thing helping Maryland in this scenario is the fact that Kansas has already signed a top 100 PG for 2020 in Dajuan Harris. Maryland is still selling Nix on coming in and being handed the keys to the team Day 1 with Cowan moving on.

Any way you slice it, at this time, I think Kansas and UCLA are Maryland's two biggest threats, but while I was not confident at all with this one a while ago, some breaks seem to have gone the Terps' way and they really could pull this off if everything falls into place.

Reactions: rodneybenchoff
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News