ADVERTISEMENT

uswebmeds

Walk-On
Jul 16, 2020
USA
uswebmedicals.com
Carisoprodol, sold in a brand name called soma, is a muscle reliever that is used to block the sensation of pain between the nerves and the brain. This medicine is used with other therapy such as rest and physical therapy to treat skeletal muscle conditions such as pain or injury. There is no confirmation of its effectiveness for long-term use, so this medicine should be used only for the short-term, and most of the skeletal muscle injuries are generally of short duration. You can buy Carisoprodol online in 250mg and 350mg tablets.

You should not use the medication if you suffer from porphyria ( a genetic impulse disorder that causes symptoms that targets the skin or nervous system). This medicine may cause side effects that may weaken your thinking or reactions. You should be wary if you drive or do something that requires you to be attentive or alert. You should not consume alcohol as it can increase the drowsiness and dizziness caused by the medicine. When you stop taking medicine suddenly, you may go through unpleasant withdrawal symptoms. You may need to gradually decrease the dosage of Carisoprodol to stop the medication completely.

Carisoprodol pills are attainable as 250 and 350mg. The medicine is round white tablets. This medicine is a white crystalline powder, having a mild, characteristic odor and a bitter taste. It is slightly soluble in water, entirely soluble in alcohol, chloroform, and acetone. Carisoprodol is present as a racemic mixture. Chemically, this medicine is N-isopropyl-2-methyl-2propyl-1,3propanedioldicarbamate, and the molecular formula is C12H24N2O4, with a molecular weight of 260.33. Other properties in the soma drug product include alginic acid, magnesium stearate, potassium sorbate, starch, and tribasic calcium phosphate.

The endorsed dose of Carisoprodol is 250mg to 350mg three times a day and at bedtime. The maximum duration of this medicine is up to two or three weeks.

250 to 350mg orally three times a and at bedtime
Duration of treatment: up to 2 to 3 weeks.

If you have suffered an allergic reaction to this medicine: hives; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat. Then you should seek immediate medical aid.
Some of the repercussions of this medicine include:
  • Drowsiness
  • Dizziness
  • Headache
These are not all of the side effects that may occur. Some others may also occur, which are not mentioned.

Last edited:
Looking for SOMA? NOT A PROBLEM!
Guaranteed Worldwide Shipping
Discreet Package
LOW PRICE!
24/7/365 Customer Support
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed

Visit This Website...

Before taking SOMA
How should I take SOMA?
What happens if I miss a dose?
What happens if I overdose?