ADVERTISEMENT

$20.00 is $20.00 and proud of it.

mikwa

Freshman
Gold Member
Feb 23, 2002
First I want to congratulate the Terps on an outstanding victory!!!

A friend of mine from Syracuse bet $20.00 for each of our teams, of course I took UMD. During the game there was a lot of promise when watching the players play and the coaches coach. Proud of them all. Only issue I was able to be at the game(stupid family reunion).

During the game a great point was made about the team Locksley has now being a competitive team unlike the one he took over from Edsall....the name still gives me indigestion. Anyhow, UMD has a good team and it shows, some say the stable is full of good blood. I was a DJ fan and will wish him the best but I also understand how the world works and heads gotta roll when you're the head man and the program becomes under scrutiny. He did a great job recruiting these players and Locksley definitely seems to be coaching these players. Reminds me a lot of when the Fridge took over and how the players responded.

No matter the coach or players I root for my school until I die but I'm proud of UMD keep up the hard work and please give Locksley a chance to coach and recruit the DMV before people start the witch hunt. It all takes time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News