ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting: USF Visitor List

RyanSnyder

TSR Recruiting Analyst
Staff
Nov 2, 2013
Just wanted to post a reminder that, as of now, I'm expecting some solid prospects to be at the USF game on Saturday. It's still only Tuesday, so things will change, but there are few solid players that are already set. I actually posted them all last week, but wanted to pin this up again for those of you that missed that.

The top prospect is DeMatha OL Terrance Davis. I imagine most of his DeMatha teammates will be joining him, but I just haven't heard back from all of them yet.

UPDATED: Thursday - 8 AM - I confirmed with Davis this morning that he'll attend the Michigan game in a few weeks instead of the USF game this weekend.

The top two 2017 players that I have confirmed are QB Jason Brown and DE Elijah Conliffe. However, unfortunately, it looks like LB Derrek Pitts likely won't be able to visit now. His mother has to travel up to Michigan this weekend and she wants Derrek to join her. I'll double-check later in the week, but right now, it looks like Pitts will visit Maryland for the Penn State game later this season.

Im still learning more on Conliffe, but Brown attended the Big Show back in June and had a very solid showing. It's no secret that Jack Coan is the staff's top QB prospect for 2017, and so far, the staff appears to have a real chance with him, but if they do fade with Coan, Brown, Lindell Stone and Beau English are three prospects that l'm watching the closest.

I'll add players to this list once they get back to me.

2016 Commits

OL Michael Clark - FILM - Exton, Pa. - Downingtown East
QB Dwayne Haskins - FILM - Potomac, Md. - Bullis School
LB Keandre Jones - FILM - Olney, Md. - Good Counsel
Saf. Silas Kelly - FILM - Sykesville, Md. - South Carroll
DB Parnell Motley - FILM - Washington, D.C. - H.D. Woodson
OL Brian Plummer - FILM - Sykesville, Md. - South Carroll
DB Mike Viti - FILM - Camp Hill, Pa. - Cedar Cliff

QB Jason Brown - FILM - Fredericksburg, Va. - Chancellor
DE Elijah Conliffe - FILM - Hampton, Va. - Hampton
LB Ayinde Eley - FILM - Olney, Md. - Good Counsel
RB Carlos Washington Jr. - FILM - Olney, Md. - Good Counsel